The emergence of Bitcoin is one of the hottest new investments both in the virtual and real world. With this, many people are investing either through buying or mining Bitcoins. However, for starters, this does not seem viable.
If you want to get your hands on Bitcoin without putting too much, there are plenty of ways earning it. You must remember one thing though – some methods that involve minimal effort will result in minimal returns.
Earning some Bitcoins entails the following:
- PTC websites: PTC or paid-to-click websites pay users in Bitcoin for viewing advertisements. The PTC sites award Bitcoins depending on the viewing time. The viewing time could be 5 seconds, 10 seconds and 20 seconds.
- Faucets: perhaps you are familiar with Bitcoin faucets, which gives small amounts of Bitcoin to users. For instance, on many Bitcoin sites, you get 0.0001 Bitcoin for every five minutes. There are other sites that will pay individuals to visit the ads or completing surveys. Bitcoin faucets account for over 50% of traffic on leading Bitcoin websites these days.
- Micro jobs: micro jobs refer to small tasks that can be accomplished for small amounts of Bitcoin. There are sites that offer Bitcoins after the completion of tasks like testing a plugin or retweeting the post.
- Writing: if you have technical knowledge about Bitcoin and you want to shed some light, writing is the best way to go. Of course, the amount you can earn by writing will depend on your level of expertise.
- Affiliate marketing: perhaps the most famous way of earning Bitcoins is through affiliate marketing. If you decided to take the writing route, the potential to make money could be unlimited especially if your blog or site is a success. Through affiliate marketing, you are paid a percentage of the commission for every referral that you bring.
- Gambling: if you want to be entertained while earning Bitcoins, it is time that you look for casino sites that give Bitcoins as a reward or jackpot. Though this is risky, gambling still presents the easiest and the simplest way to earn more Bitcoins. If you play well, you get the chance to multiply your Bitcoin. Remember to tread carefully especially if you can be swayed easily because your emotions can get the best of you.
Experts recommend that before you think about earning money with bit coin, it is crucial that you take a realistic approach on how much money you could make. While it is true that there is a huge amount of money to be made in the Bitcoin market, many of the beginners tend to be discouraged because it sometimes results in small amounts.
Join the largest online bitcoin place and win $200 in free bitcoins. There’s no place like it that can offer you free bitcoins just by visiting and playing in it. Although the $200 will get you sold already, they do have other perks as well that will keep you and play in their platform. Visit freebitco.in for more details. Start earning today!