Imagine a giant Library which has a librarian who keeps all the records of books the library contains, this is called Index which can help a reader to find out what they are looking for. Likewise search engines like Google, being use bots to read site pages and assimilate information and put them into an index. Later algorithms analyses the data about the factors of a page, readers’ demand and search. All these analyses help to keep the database in order so that a page can get its visibility when a reader searches with a particular keyword. That’s how franchise SEO works.
Benefits Of SEO:
- SEO increases organic traffic: SEO is a helpful tool to attract audiences unlike outbound strategies which involves convincing the audience by reaching out to them through calling, messaging, mailing but SEO helps to assimilate the data drawn from user experience and easily without convincing the audience. They can get whatever they want anytime.
- One doesn’t need to pay for Ads in SEO: If someone creates a page and he or she needs visibility, doesn’t need to pay for it as algorithms always keep the records in order to give traffic for that page. The only investment is of time and creativity will be required.
- SEO and PR: Both are different business strategies but building a link between these can be really helpful for PR. PR strategy is to get a wider audience and prominent organisation to talk about your company and enhancing the connection. And SEO seeks placements to seek for opportunities for coverage on publications, news publishing. So in a simple way SEO provides organisation and PR seeks coverage, if we merge these two then it will be a fruitful association in business strategy.
- SEO helps you to be ahead: As SEO is a widely recognised staple in marketing strategy; in the age of competition one can easily be ahead in marketing strategy to establish his or her company.
- SEO builds credibility: Being frequently on searching results increase credibility in the person, a brand or a company.